Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tag

While I was browsing blogs I noticed that Elicia tagged me. I had better do it tonight because I have to dedicate myself to stats the rest of the week. :(

Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end.

Joys
1. Thinking about December when I'm done with school!
2. Drowning myself in a good book
3. Dancing with the Stars is back on. Yay! (It's a roommate
ritual and the only show we watch together.)

Fears
1. Failing Stats (and if I don't study for my test, it's about to become reality!)
2. Falling down the stairs in the ASB
3. That I will have to have surgery on my messed up nose

Goals
1. To pass stats
2. Buy a house (hopefully someday)
3. Get back into the habit of excercising like I used to do

Obsessions
1. Books
2. Photoshop
3. Blogs (Sad, but true.)

Random Facts
1. I was born on Pioneer Day
2. Tasting mustard makes me dry heave
3. I have sat on the Loch Ness Monster

I tag
1. Deanna
2. Rebecca
3. Emily
4. Lisa
5. Heather

2 comments:

Elicia said...

So, I want to hear the Lochness Monster story!

Briana said...

Ah, I miss being your roommate and having our TV series :) Dancing with the Stars is the best.