
I have a new addiction. It is Photoshop. I LOVE learning new features and creating pages. I have been sequestered in my room for two weeks almost literally chained to my computer. With a tall glass of water, I'm set for hours. (Okay, I have also read a couple of books and gone out with friends, so it's not as bad as it sounds.) Here is one of my pages. You can see some others on the slide show (just click the x in the corner to make the email thing go away). My stats class starts tomorrow, so I'm sure my addiction will take a back burner for a while. Sad!

2 comments:
I'm so happy the mulit-talented Lynette finally has a blog. It's so fun to keep up with people you love.
I am so glad you started a blog! Your page really is cute. I still am not talented when it comes to stuff like that. How the heck have you been? I miss you!
Post a Comment