This is a tragedy! When I finished the Twilight series a few weeks ago, I knew that it wasn't over yet. After all, Stephenie Meyer was writing Twilight from the view of Edward (Midnight Sun). I have been looking forward to that book for years...ever since she posted the first chapter on her site. Now, because someone posted an unfinished version online, she has postponed it indefinitely. Who knows if she will ever finish it. I am so sad! If you are interested, you can read the two hundred and whatever pages of unfinished manuscript here http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft3.pdf.
5 years ago

4 comments:
I saw that and kind of bummed about it too. I am so bad, I am just starting Breaking Dawn. I am sad cause someone already told me what happens in it :(
I think I burned myself out be reading all four books in one month. I wasn't too disappointed. I'm not sure I would have read it anyway. Too much reading at one time for someone who hasn't read a book for...well let's just say awhile.
Oh ya, atleast we have the movie to look foreward to. Focus on the positive! :)
That's a bummer, Briana. I'm so sorry! :(
Post a Comment