5 years ago
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Emergency Food in a Nutshell
I have been working with a friend from my ward to create a blog for a cookbook and DVD that she and a partner wrote about food storage. It turned out really great and it was fun to do. Anyway, if you are interested in food storage, you should take a look. The cookbook is full of really great things. I haven't watched all of the DVD, but what I have seen has really good information. Leslie has presented at BYU's Education Week and actually taught some classes in our ward. I have tried some of the recipes in the cookbook and they are really good. I wouldn't guess they were food storage. Also, they have good info about what to buy, how much, etc. I recommend it! Here's the link... http://emergencyfoodinanutshell.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment