Friday, September 5, 2008

Silence is Golden

A few days ago, I had a problem with my toilet. The water just kept running in the back of the toilet and I could not go to sleep. So, I got up to investigate. Upon further inspection, I saw a crack where the floater hooked on. When I lifted it up to get a better look, it cracked more and water started gushing everywhere! Thank goodness I had a great landlord at Ricks who made sure I knew where to turn the water off on a toilet on my first day at college. :) Anyway, to make a long story short, a few days ago, my current landlord replaced the toilet fill valve in my toilet. Since then, it has been almost completely silent. At first, I thought something was wrong. I mean, it's kind of comforting to hear the toilet fill up again. But, I have learned to appreciate the silence. It is so great! And, I would definitely recommend this fill valve to everyone.

1 comment:

John said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Last year we got a toilet seat from a family member for Christmas. Maybe this year we can hope for a fill valve. :)