skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tearing Paper
This week I took a Photoshop class at BYU and it was so much fun to go and learn new stuff. I learned a lot of shortcuts and how to use masks and clipped masks. Tonight, I decided that I was going to learn how to tear paper in Photoshop because I have really wanted to know how to do that. I found the best website and this is the finished product. The words are a clip mask with a coordinating paper. I'm excited to learn actions now. Then, I need to start working on pages for my scrapbook! I love having time for fun stuff! Here's the site for tearing paper: http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/torn/torn.htm.
2 comments:
great job! If you keep learning all this stuff next thing we know you'll be a designer selling your wares brom your blog.
That's so cute! And I just have to say that I love listening to the music on your blog.
Post a Comment