http://www.visual-blast.com/photoshop/124-free-photoshop-actions/
I have to say that the box/cube action is the coolest thing ever!
Would you believe that I didn't even have to add the tack? It's all part of this action...I'm not entirely sure if I like this one. It's supposed to be a puzzle, but the pieces are so small that it just looks blurry. I'll have to keep on the lookout for a different puzzle action.
This retro action is one of my favorites! And, how cool is the spiral look...yes, that's an action too.
This corner turned up action will come in handy. I played around with this picture before when I was learning masks.
I like this action too. It will be fun for scrapbooking...
I used the same picture for the next two actions. The first picture is the original and the next picture is the enhanced action look. The third is the sepia action. Fun, huh?





3 comments:
those are pretty cool! Good job. I'll have to play around with actions someday when I get time. Hopefully they have these same actions for PSE 6.
That's awesome! I think maybe the puzzle one would stand out a little better on a lighter photo...but I don't really know. Those are some really neat tricks!!
Wow! You're pretty much professional now!
Post a Comment