You should all go shop Albertson's sale this week. You buy 10 items (Betty Crocker, General Mills, Progesso, etc.) and then you get $10 off your next trip. (The cereal is on sale 2 for $5.) Also, if you buy 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal (also on sale), you get a free milk. (Really, they just give you a credit of $4.50.) Since my milk cost less than $3, because it was sale, I got more money off other things I bought. I shouldn't have to buy cereal for a while now. :)This is the $10 off coupon. They print out of the little printer next to the receipt. I didn't used to look at them much, but now I will. Apparently, they give you money off occassionally.


3 comments:
I like to do my transactions in two or three trips. I go in once and get the stuff that gives me the coupons for the next transaction, go to my car with those things, then go back in and get the other stuff I need with the coupons that printed at the register. Then you save on the other stuff you need :)
I can never find coupons for things that we actually need. We always by the no name brand and it is cheaper. We tryed getting the sunday adds, but got gypped. Now with a third kiddo on the way I'm sure we will have to do more savvy shopping. Too bad we don't have an albertsons (I miss albertsons and smiths.)
I think you'll like this post my friend Heather did today
http://www.thecoterieblog.com/2009/03/starting-small-but-at-least-its-start.html
Post a Comment