I am FINALLY at a point in life where I can start from scratch...at least with what I do with my spare time. I decided that now is the time to reorganize my life. So, (trumpets please) here are my New Year's Resolutions. (I figure if I put them out here, one of you is bound to ask me how it's going and keep me motivated.)
1. Organize my space (I am going to take everything out of closets, shelves, drawers, etc. and make space for food storage in my extra closet. The plan is to do it this next weekend...I'll keep you posted.)
2. Buy food storage.
3. Read the Sunday School and RS lessons before church.
4. Read my scriptures every day.
5. Go to the gym. (Do I even remember where it is? Ha! Ha!)
6. Attend the temple more often.
7. Go to institute.
I think all of this is doable. I just need to get back into the habits I used to have. Wish me luck! :)
I taught the RS lesson last Sunday on goals and used this quote. It is so great, I thought I would share.
1. Organize my space (I am going to take everything out of closets, shelves, drawers, etc. and make space for food storage in my extra closet. The plan is to do it this next weekend...I'll keep you posted.)
2. Buy food storage.
3. Read the Sunday School and RS lessons before church.
4. Read my scriptures every day.
5. Go to the gym. (Do I even remember where it is? Ha! Ha!)
6. Attend the temple more often.
7. Go to institute.
I think all of this is doable. I just need to get back into the habits I used to have. Wish me luck! :)
I taught the RS lesson last Sunday on goals and used this quote. It is so great, I thought I would share.


2 comments:
That is my family's motto. We try to remember that always. I think all of us have it posted somewhere in our house. Hope 2009 is awesome for you!
your ambitious! Can you believe I've never seen this post before today? I'm not sure why you didn't come to the top of my list when you posted this.
Post a Comment