Saturday, January 17, 2009

One day down...two to go!

Well, it's a good thing that I scheduled my entire weekend for cleaning. I have been cleaning for 7 1/2 hours and so far, all I have to show for it are three bags of garbage and a sparkling clean bathroom. I haven't eaten since 11:30 because I've been on a streak and I am STARVING! So, I think I'll quit and eat some supper...it's 8:30 now.

Before & After - Bathroom Shelves

The "sparkling clean" bathroom:


I have most of my extra closet cleaned out and ready for food storage. It will be nice to be able to see what I have to eat! It was residing in a bunch of grocery bags at the bottom of my closet.

Next, I have to tackle my computer and clean out all the files I don't need any more and organize the rest of them. Then, I'm going to copy my harddrive over to my external hard drive. That's a good Sunday activity I think. It's much more restful than the rest of the stuff I have planned. Oh, and I need to organize my RS binder.

Monday, I need to go through the clothes in my closet and clean out under my bed. And, I have to find somewhere to put all the stuff that has collected around my walls over the past 2 1/2 years. Then, I need to spring clean my room and wash walls, dust, and do the base boards. Yikes!

From the looks of things, I'll be lucky to get into my bed. Where am I going to put all my scrapbook stuff!!! Thank goodness for computerized scrapbooking! I wish I hadn't collected all this stuff, but now that I bought it, I can't just throw it away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same lotion as you!

Elicia said...

You could sell your scrapbooking stuff or give it away on Freecycle. Good job on all the cleaning and organizing and sticking to your resolutions!