skip to main |
skip to sidebar
There is a lot to be said for privacy...
Thank goodness for brothers-in-law with electric drills! It was so bugging me that people could see in my living room windows at night. I found these great curtains at JC Penneys and, lucky me, they were on sale and they have a white lining, which should make the HOA happy. :) Wes, Rebecca, & kids and Charlene stayed here Wednesday night and it was so much fun to have my first house guests. And, Wes was nice enough to help me hang my curtains Thursday morning. YAY! Thanks again, Wes. And, thanks Rebecca for packing the drill.
2 comments:
I hope the peeping toms out there weren't scaling to the third floor to look into your windows! :)
Since I can see in the windows of the houses across the fence, I'm pretty sure they can see into mine. No scaling necessary!
Post a Comment