Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pics

I finally got the last of my furniture for a while. I'll have to save up more money. So, I thought I would take you on a tour of some rooms in my condo. I haven't gotten up enough nerve to start puncturing the perfect walls with nail holes yet, so all my pictures, etc., are still in boxes. Maybe in a while I'll start hanging things on the walls. I'm still trying to decide where to put them. And, I plan to buy a coffee table and some bar stools also.







5 comments:

Sunprnciss said...

Lynette! I've been following your blog for a while now but I just have to say, i LOVE your new condo!!! Isn't it nice to not have to pay rent to Dirk anymore! I'm so proud of you for making the big move! It is a super cute condo and I hope you make lots of great memories there!

xoxo -Karen

Kristi said...

It's lovely!

We found some great deals on coffee and end tables at Cost Plus World Market. Check it out- they have good sales.

Genevieve said...

It is absolutely gorgeous! I love your condo and how you have decorated it.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love it!!! You've done a fabulous job!

Briana said...

Your condo is gorgeous!!!! I love your kitchen. How fun and what a smart investment. I can't wait to see you.