I was walking across campus the other day and found this in one of the large flower pots on the sidewalk. I thought the students who came up with the idea were very creative. And, it got a lot of attention. I wasn't the only one taking pictures. :)
For the past few months, I have been working on this puzzle of London. I figured that if I couldn't afford to go there, at least I could put it together. :) It took so long because most of the time it was sitting in another room collecting dust. But, over the past couple of weeks, I finally found the motivation to finish. I have decided that 1,000 piece puzzles should not have such small pieces. It was a great feeling to finally put the last piece in. YAY!
Have I mentioned that I LOVE peach pie? I have tried a couple of recipes this fall and concluded that the best kind is the one with a top. My new pie motto is "Lots of crust is a must." :) I published my family pie crust recipe earlier. You can get it here. My new favorite peach pie is Peach Pie the Old Fashioned Two Crust Way from allrecipes.com. SO YUMMY!
Lastly, I was SO excited to hear President Monson's announcement about the Provo Tabernacle becoming a new temple. It is truly amazing to me how the Lord works his miracles. Although we loved the tabernacle, and were so sad that it burned, it opened the way for another temple to come to Provo. Amazing.

1 comment:
Congrats on finishing your puzzle! That's quite an accomplishment. I need to try your peach pie sometime it looks good. :)
Post a Comment