Friday, September 16, 2011

New favorite thing & an update

I found the most perfect muffin pans ever! They are the Wilton round silicon baking cups. I just used them for the first time and they are so much fun...and easy!

I ran across them in JoAnn's and bought them on a whim because I needed a new muffin pan. Mine is rusty. Anyway, I just sprayed them a little with Pam, put the batter in up to the line and cooked them. When they were done, they popped right out. (I HATE how you lose half of your muffin to the paper.) It took a little more work after they were cooled, but not much. And, then I put them in the dishwasher. Easy, peasy.

I have to say, they are my new favorite thing!




It's the big rivalry game tomorrow between BYU & Utah.  I love the saran wrap look on Brigham.  :)  Today, we had all kinds of fun.  The king and queen of Samoa came to campus and held court in the ASB lobby.  (Gotta love having the secret service running around.)  And then, Utah fans went crazy on campus running around and acting totally insane.  The police came for that one.  I missed both events (too much work), but was filled in by my student employee.


Here's a catch up on the rest of my summer...

I went to Lagoon with my sisters, bro-in-law, nieces, & nephew.  It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad they invited me to come along.  Here they all are getting drenched.  Being the smarty that I am, I volunteered to stay dry with Tyler.  We had fun all weekend, and they introduced me to Just Dance 2 for the Wii.  So much fun!  :)


Later in the summer, we went to Cove Fort for a family reunion during Cove Fort Days.  It was also fun.  We got to see cousins that we haven't seen for years.  And, the kids had fun doing pioneer things.  My dad grew up near the fort and so we have been there many, many times.  If you haven't been you should stop by.  You can find out more about the fort here.


Summer has been great, but I am ready for fall.  I love it when there is a chill in the air, but just a chill, not snow....

No comments: