Monday, May 2, 2011

Vacation

I had a great vacation over the past week with my sister and her family.  It was very relaxing and loads of fun!  Here are some highlights...


Shopping...


Waiting for lunch...






Our homemade version of Frozen Hot Chocolate...
1/2 c Hot Chocolate powder (Stephen's raspberry is good)
1/2 c Half and Half
1 1/2 c crushed ice
Blend it all together.  Yum!



The Lion King was a great musical.  I LOVED the costumes and it was interesting to see how they made it work on stage.  I'm glad we went.  :)


8-year-olds playing football is very entertaining.  :)  And, our team won!! 




I am not a monkey's uncle, but definitely am a monkey's aunt... 




And, you just have to love this little guy.  :)



Thanks for letting me come and visit.  It was so much fun to spend time with you guys in the nice warm sunshine.  (And, I still have the Tangled songs stuck in my head!)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We're glad you could come visit too! We had fun. Oh, and you can download the ENTIRE Tangled album for $5.99 at Amazon right now! ha ha!