Well, it seems my last post was a little premature. Tonight, I watched The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader and this was my backdrop...
It was perfect for the movie. I felt like I was headed to the dark, scary island right along with them.
Can you believe that with all the reading I do, I still have not read The Chronicles of Narnia? It is now at the top of my summer reading list. I bought the whole set years ago, but just haven't gotten around to reading them. I LOVE the messages of his stories, so I am really excited to start. My Provo library membership expires in literally days and it is the perfect time to starting reading the shelf of books I have been buying, but not reading. (There were always too many library books to read.)
Well, goodbye for now. I'm off to another sort of adventure in one of my last Provo library books....
5 years ago


2 comments:
Megan is reading the Narnia books right now. I'm trying to read them with her, but haven't found a lot of time yet. She is on the third book, but soccer is taking all her time right now, so we might have a chance of catching her. You should read along with us.
Sounds like fun. I'll have to get reading. :)
Post a Comment