Maybe it was the fact that it was snowing just a few days ago...or the fact that I didn't wait until the end of May to plant my flowers, but there were a lot of flowers to choose from. Some that I haven't seen before. I tried to get shade plants, but had to get a few sun plants to balance out my flower pot.
Isn't this table & chairs set cute? I found it at Hobby Lobby a couple of months ago and it is the perfect size for my balcony. I'm excited to sit out there and eat or just enjoy the flowers.
In this flower pot, I have Geraniums, English Daisies, Shadow Dancers, Licorice Plant, Vinca Vine, and Bacopa. I LOVE the Shadow Dancers. For some reason, they remind me of fairies. (Weird, I know.)
This pot has Celosia and Violas. I really like the texture of the Celosia. It is so fun!
And, can you believe that I have never know what Columbine looked like? It is such a pretty plant. So, even though I had to buy another pot to put it in, I couldn't deny myself.
So, there you have it...my balcony in all it's glory. Now, I just have to keep all of my little plants alive and happy. :)

1 comment:
Very Cute! Great flower choices and I still love your table and chairs.
Post a Comment