Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My New Favorite Things

Thing 1 - My Lamps

I LOVE my lamps!!  I have been looking everywhere for lamps for my bedroom and just haven't been able to find anything that I truly love...until now.  Who would have guessed they came from Wal-Mart?  I didn't even think of looking there, but had to go on an errand for work and decided just to walk down the lamp aisle really quick to see what was there.  I found these lamps and, seriously, they make me happy every time I walk in my bedroom.  And, they match my bedspread perfectly!

I bought the shade and lamp separately and so Photoshopped them together so you could get the full effect.  :) 


Thing 2 - Harry Potter

I can't believe that Harry Potter is almost over.  I keep hoping that she'll write another book or something.  It's just hard to believe that it's ending.  I really want to read all the books again, but am saving them for a while.  I am just going to appreciate the last movie this summer.

Watch a preview here.


Thing 3 - Costco Fruit Leather - YUM!

I really LOVE these roll-ups.  They are so good!  And, kind of good for you too.  I'm glad I ran into them one day at Costco.  Mmm!



Thing 4 - Blessings

Blessings by Laura Story has been my favorite song for several weeks now.  Every time I hear it, it just makes me think. Listen here.

2 comments:

Elicia said...

Thanks for sharing that song! It is amazing!!!!

Janet said...

I've never heard that song before, I like it! I also like your lamps and those fruit roll-ups. :)