My blog has been sadly neglected the past few months, so I spent some time updating it tonight. To get it all, you need to read all the way down to the pumpkin post.
Lots of great updates! I'm happy for you that you got a new camera. I have the elph 1100 and LOVE it too.
We had fun having you here for Thanksgiving! Makayla is LOVING that book.
I really like the candles on your tree. Maybe I'll have to check them out. Don't you LOVE Hobby Lobby? They had them in TX when we lived there and I was so excited when we got ours here too.
I am a new home owner who loves to spend her time thinking up decorating ideas or escaping reality through a great book. I also love to hear funny stories about my hilarious nieces & nephews.
1 comment:
Lots of great updates! I'm happy for you that you got a new camera. I have the elph 1100 and LOVE it too.
We had fun having you here for Thanksgiving! Makayla is LOVING that book.
I really like the candles on your tree. Maybe I'll have to check them out. Don't you LOVE Hobby Lobby? They had them in TX when we lived there and I was so excited when we got ours here too.
Post a Comment