skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Latest Obsession
Maybe it was the freezing cold weather in January, or just that nothing much was happening. All I know is that I watched one episode of Veronica Mars on On Demand and that is all it took...I was hooked. I managed to watch 3 seasons of shows last month. Sad, huh? Ya, I think so too. But, I have to say that I really loved it. I'm kind of sad that it only lasted 3 seasons and kind of glad at the same time. At least it didn't take over my life any more than it did. ☺
2 comments:
One that David and I started watching recently is "White Collar"...it's been entertaining, and seems to be fairly "clean".
I love Veronica Mars! Brent and I watched every week that it was on. It was a rare witty, yet interesting show.
Although in college it just wasn't the same...
That scene when Logan and Veronica kissed for the first time! Brent laughed at my reaction...! :)
Another good one is Kyle XY if you have never seen it....
Post a Comment