Anybody who knows me well, knows I LOVE to read! To me, it is my escape from reality...probably why I don't care much for biographies. So, when my first niece was born, I decided to give my nieces and nephews the gift of books f
or their birthdays. One of them asked me one time why I always give them books and I told her it was because I wanted them to love reading as much as I do.Over the years, I have read a lot of really great books. I added another bookshelf of my favorite children's books, so check it out. If any of you have favorites not on the shelf, please share. I'm always looking for birthday book ideas. :)
Happy Reading!

7 comments:
Did you hear about the new children/ young adult bookstore opening up in Utah? It is called Fire Petal Books.
I am VERY excited (for fiction I mostly read young adult books)...
:)
That's cool! I'll have to watch for it. :) I've been reading a lot of young adult books lately and they are great.
I'm not sure that I even knew that you had a blog. Now I know! I'm adding you to my list!
I'm the book aunt too! I'll go through my shelf and see what I've got. Most of my children's books are in storage, but I've got a few here still.
I do have them all listed on my children's books on Goodreads if you want to see if there are any there you don't have.
Hi Lynette,
It's Tessha Thomas. I talked with Janet yesterday and magiclly Deanna forwarded her blog link - so fun to see pictures and get updates.
Noting compares to the love of an aunt. I think your book gift tradition is terrific.
I'm on goodreads.com also. Let's link up and swap book lists. I've really enjoyed seeing what others are reading.
Oh, I love this!! It's fantastic! What a perfect idea!
I tried to add you as a friend on goodreads... not working. I'm Dexter's Girl there, too. Can you look me up?
I added Tessha to Goodreads and tried to add Dexter's Girl. It said that name didn't exist. So, I looked under your actual name and found one person. Hope it's you. Did you join May 2010?
Post a Comment