Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Farewell...again!

Tonight, I watched the very last episode of Gilmore Girls again as a rerun. I have to say that it was almost as sad as the first time. It made me realize how much I miss that show! I love all the quirky characters and so looked forward to the "town meetings." It's hard to find shows that great! Thank goodness it lives on in reruns. I don't know what I would do without my Gilmore Girls fix.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm still a little ticked about how it ended. It just seemed so unfinished and rushed. Wouldn't it be great if they did a reunion episode?

Deanna said...

Opps. I really need to login as myself. Again it's me, Deanna, John doesn't feel as strongly about Gilmore Girls as I do. Atleast not for the love of the show.

Deanna

Lynette said...

I was wondering...