I made three more purchases for my new house. I got SO TIRED of not having anywhere to put the remotes. And, I like to prop my feet. So, after scouring the internet (including Craig's List and KSL Classified) I found the perfect thing. I bought an ottoman at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. It opens like a chest and I can put so much stuff in there. It also comes with wood trays that fit perfectly over the top of the ottoman in case you need a wood top. I love it!

The second purchase was bar stools. I looked everywhere for the perfect stools and finally found some padded saddle seat stools at RC Willey. Lucky for me, they were on sale! I really love that everything except my TV Stand has been on sale. It's like the stores know that I am in the market for something and put it on sale. YAY!

The third purchase was stuff for the visitor bathroom. My friend, Jen, is staying with me and so I needed to get a shower curtain. JC Penney's was having a great bathroom sale and I found the cutest shower curtain...I looked at every store in town and I know it's the cutest. :) I was going for brown & blue to tie in the counter.

I can't wait to be able to buy my bed. I know exactly what I want, but am waiting for a while to get it. Hopefully, it's on sale too!



2 comments:
cute, cute! I really like everything. Now we need to come visit again!
Love the ottomon. I kept thinking of you taking it up and down the stairs. Now that I've seen it I get the frustration even more. Looks awesome.
Post a Comment