Sunday, August 30, 2009

Christmas Ornaments

I have only been in my new ward for 2 months, but I am already planning my first enrichment meeting (I am the enrichment leader). We are going on an overnight retreat in the canyon complete with get to know you games, a motivational speaker, self defense class, dutch oven food, and, of course, a craft. :) I hope it all comes together. Anyway, I "borrowed" this idea from my sister, Janet, who is the real crafty person in our family. Thanks again, Janet! These are some I threw together tonight to show people what they look like.

5 comments:

Christine and Nick said...

those are way cute! are they easy? I'm hoping they are if you made so many... :)

Lynette said...

You just cut paint sticks into 4 inch long blocks and then drill holes for the wire. Then, you print the words onto scrapbook paper and Mod Podge them onto the wood. It is so easy!

Morty said...

they look awesome!

The Tolman Family said...

Lynette,

How did you make these? I am the EL to and we are looking for easy inexpensive christmas projects.

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Oh, I am so making these. Do you have a word file with these already formatted? Can you send it to me? BTW, you are the craftiest person I know. :)