My roommate, Sarah, and I are in love with a TV show. That's right! Not since Alias and Gilmore Girls went off the air have I been so excited about TV. At 8:57 on Monday night, you can find us both parked on the couch waiting with bated breath for Castle to start. We actually giggle with anticipation and then mourn its loss when it is over, eagerly anticipating next week. Now, you may think that our love of Castle is a little pathetic, and maybe it is. But, tonight it hit me. I need to get more people hooked on this show in order to keep it on the air. So, here is my attempt. Seriously, it is very witty! Get the low down: http://castletv.net/about
Watch full episodes online: http://fep.abc.go.com/fep/player?src=abccomjs&pn=index&show=1864398&season=186438&episode=186422

4 comments:
It is SO true!
I was so sad at the lack of witty comments last night on Castle. If anyone watched it on my recommendation, please know that it is not usually like that. That FBI agent they introduced ruined their usual banter. :(
Lynette, I'm so glad you love this TV show too! :) My Aunt and I are hooked, and I've been telling other people about it. Thank you for blogging about it, since I don't have a blog, it's nice to know you're putting the word out!
Chris and I are totally addicted too!!!
Post a Comment