A few weeks ago, I learned about the tax credits available for buying a house. Since I have been thinking about this for a long time, I decided that now was a good time to look into it. I thought that it would take a while to find something that I wanted to buy. Funny thing though, buying a house for me seems to be like buying a car. The two times I have bought a car, I bought the first one that I test drove. I don't know why. I just seem to find what I want right away. Maybe because I already know what I want. Anyway, I am happy to announce that I am buying the second house I walked through. It is actually a condo in Springville. Mine is the one on the top left. I'll be moving in June as long as everything goes through. Cross your fingers for me!
(If you want to see the inside, click on the links below.)

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=5144403&nid=654&ad=5844100&imgfocus=1
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=5144403&nid=654&ad=5959697&imgfocus=1

6 comments:
Congrats!!! that is SO exciting!!
that was quick! I want to come see it!
I'm so happy for you. It' about time ;).
Wow, it looks beautiful. I remember the excitement of my first home!!!!
Yay for Lynette!!! I hope you'll still be in our BUNCO group though. Don't let them muscle you out. :) You can have your month at my mom's too so they won't complain. :)
Wow! This is so exciting! Congrats, I knowit will work out great for you. Enjoy!
Post a Comment