5 years ago
Friday, April 3, 2009
Deep Thoughts
As I was walking across campus this morning, I noticed a TON of poor worms that met their death after crawling into the puddles on the sidewalk. Most of them were either shriveled up because their puddle dried up or were squished by someone who didn't pay attention to the worms. I was feeling really bad for these creatures who weren't smart enough to stay off the sidewalk when it dawned on me that we are a lot like them. How many times do we do something that looks like fun without thinking about the consequences. And, we are supposed to have the bigger brain. I guess I shouldn't judge those sad worms who act so stupidly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ha ha! That's funny! Good Analogy!
Wow, that is great! Do you mind if I use your analogy in my Language Arts class. I'm teaching a unit on ethics and character. It is amazing how they think nothing of doing the wrong!
Sure. Feel free. :)
Ha ha. Very insightful. I love it!
Post a Comment