

(1) Swiss Miss (2) Dead Prom Queen - don't ask...my boyfriend at the time was a little morbid, but great with Halloween make up (3) Meiken & I made Brian a shower costume for a Halloween dance so that no one could see him dance. It was a huge hit! (4) Ever After
Rock, Paper, Scissors

Bride of Frankenstein
Cleopatra 
Bag Ladies (I'm on the right) - Not really Halloween, but great costumes! We sang "Femininity" from Meet Me in St. Louis. It was a smash at the ward talent show!


4 comments:
Great costumes! I think you should dress up again this year.
Those are hilarious! Thanks for sharing. That made my day. I miss you! I hope all is well....
Hey where are the pic of when we were crayons.
Hope all is well
Those are awesome! I think my favorite is the rock paper scissors one!!!
Post a Comment