My life just got so much better! I took my second stats test tonight and got an 87%. YAY! I don't feel quite so stupid anymore. Thank goodness for tutors! :)
I'm glad you were able to go see some tutors and that it paid off. Good Job and good luck finishing your last class :-). It was fun seeing you the other day.
I'm happy for you with school! I saw a woman who looked a lot like you the other day. I was sad it wasn't you- of course. If it was, though, I'd run up and give you a big hug! Miss you!
I am a new home owner who loves to spend her time thinking up decorating ideas or escaping reality through a great book. I also love to hear funny stories about my hilarious nieces & nephews.
6 comments:
Yay! Congratulations. I'm glad it was better.
Hurray!!! I knew you were smart all along (come on, you are related to me:)). Congrats. I'm happy for your stress relief.
I'm glad you were able to go see some tutors and that it paid off. Good Job and good luck finishing your last class :-). It was fun seeing you the other day.
Yeh for you. Hope you are good.
Congratulations!!
I'm happy for you with school! I saw a woman who looked a lot like you the other day. I was sad it wasn't you- of course. If it was, though, I'd run up and give you a big hug! Miss you!
Post a Comment