Saturday, February 5, 2011

Buggin'


126 squares down...126 circles to go!

In the process of creating my quilt, I have discovered that JoAnn's coupons are not really worth anything.  Did you know that they won't work if the item you are buying is on sale?  So, they give out 50% off coupons that only work on a specific day and then just before that day, they put the entire store on sale.  There really is nothing like saving half the price of a $2 crochet hook.  (Just in case you missed it, that comment was dripping with sarcasm.)

While at JoAnn's, I found this little guy.  Isn't he cute?  I can't wait for spring when I can put him outside in my flower pot.  I love that his legs come out of a rock.  Hopefully, that will keep him from blowing over!  The wind does get a little crazy on my balcony.  (And, yes, he was on sale too.)

3 comments:

Bumblebee said...

The coupon thing bugs me too, and the lines are ALWAYS so long and the cashiers are so SLOW. I always leave JoAnns angry. Want a good (yet expensive) fabric store...try Material Girls in Riverton. Awesome! Miss you, Rebecca

Janet said...

I agree, it can be challenging sometimes to use their coupons. Also, you have to watch your reciept when you use more than one coupon at JoAnn's. The computer will automatically enter them in a way that saves the store the most money and the customer the least. By the way, I like your new blog background. :)

Morty said...

What?! No way. Mean store! I need to come see the progress you're making!