This weekend, I also tried out some rusty homemaking skills. A couple of weeks ago, I learned how to make an amazing bread dough that you can use for everything and decided to try it out. It is totally easy and takes only one hour from start to finish. I made a regular loaf and a couple of cinnamon rounds. I think next time I need to add more cinnamon chips, however. You can get the recipe here. Sorry for the bagged look, I got my camera out, but forgot to take the picture before they were bagged.
An important tip: If you have a Kitchen Aid, you need to half the recipe. And, be sure to use a low speed with any mixer so you don't blow the motor.
I also worked on my quilt. I have 35 circles drawn so far, but have tons more to go. I looked everywhere in my house for the perfect sized circle to use as a template and finally found it. It's the inside basket of the salad spinner!
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment