5 years ago
Monday, May 17, 2010
WalMart & Strawberry Pie
I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of WalMart. However, I do have a higher opinion of my hometown store than any other WalMart store that I've shopped at. Saturday, I found a reason to LOVE it! They had strawberries for 98 cents. YAY! Strawberry pie and 80 degree weather. What more could you ask for? Summer is finally on its way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
yummmmmmm...
just bought a ton of strawberries from costco...can I have your pie recipe?
Looks delicious!! I love this time of the year, fresh fruit and very soon fresh vegetables!
Erica, all I did was buy a graham cracker crust and the Junket Danish Dessert. Just follow the recipe on the Junket filling and then add sliced strawberries. Then dump it in the pie shell and let it sit in the fridge for awhile. So easy and so yummy!
YUM!! thanks can't wait to make it. I do a cake with raspberry danish dessert and it's my favorite...so I know this will be heaven!
Post a Comment