Monday, May 31, 2010

My reading is out of control!

I was just adding another book to the "read" section on Goodreads.  I know I've been going through a lot of books lately, so I decided to check and see how many I've read.  The total is 6.3 in the last 2 weeks!  Crazy, I know.  (The .3 is one that I started, but didn't finish.  Short stories just don't do it for me.)  But, here's the thing...I have 9 more books sitting next to my bed that are due at some point in the next 2 weeks...and they all have huge waiting lists at the library.  So, if I want to read them, I better gear up for even more reading.  Ah...the glory of too many books!

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

That sounds so heavenly! I am jealous. Unfortunately, I am at a point in my life that I am not able to read as much...but I still try to squeeze them in (and...most of my "spare" time I now spent writing for fun! :)).

K!

Kaitlyn said...

I'm going to have to check out some of your suggestions!

Rebecca said...

Good job! I think I've read 6.3 books in the past 5 years. You obviously got the desire to read and I didn't!