This week I was a little more observant than normal...maybe because my face wasn't stuck in a book. :) As I was walking across campus, I noticed that the tree south of the JKB has these weird things that stick up on the end of the branches that look like candles. All it needs is popcorn strings and it would look just like an old fashioned Christmas tree! I have passed that tree many times and never noticed them before. While I was looking for a pic, I learned that they are actually even called candles. Weird, huh? Now, I'm wondering if that is where the idea started to put candles on the Christmas tree. I can see more Google searches in my future....
Another time, I saw a man who was bald on top and his hair started about half way down the side of his head. He had a thick beard and mustache and that is what really threw me off. From a distance, it looked like his head was on upside down. It was really weird.
Lastly, I noticed how stupid writers make females. Why do they always make them go into the scary places? I mean, when the bad guy is controlling the electronic functions of your car and stops it on the bridge, any girl with a brain knows not to get back in the car after calling 911! The bad guy will ALWAYS be in the back seat!
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment