You know. The one that overtakes you when you have just finished a great book, but aren't quite ready to part with the characters yet.
I've never understood how people can skip to the end and ruin the delicious anticipation that comes as you unwrap the story layer by layer. Then, when you get to the end, you feel like you are parting from family because you have immersed yourself in their world and felt all their feelings as if they were your own.
To me, that is the sign of a truly well written story.
5 years ago

5 comments:
So tell me what you read, I also love that feeling!
If anyone is interested, give me your email and I'll invite you to Goodreads. That is where my book list and reviews are.
I added a link to my Goodreads list if you are interested. It's above the bookshelf.
I so understand that feeling! Have you read the Mortal Instruments series? They're by Cassandra Clare, and awesome!
There is nothing like a good book! I always hate it when they end.
Post a Comment