During Thanksgiving, my sisters and I were speculating on why people in the Chrismas movies always wait to put up the Christmas tree and decorations until Christmas Eve. Why go to all that work only to enjoy it for a couple of days? As I was trying to decide where to put my Chrismas tree in my new house, I came to a conclusion. Maybe it's because the people back east (that seems to be where the movies usually take place) don't have a lot of extra room and don't want to have to work around a tree more than a couple of days. Lucky for me, my tree takes up less space than I thought it would and I love it! :)
I actually Googled our questions about Christmas Eve decorating and it seems that people really do that. What a surprise! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2345057
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment