Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"News"

This month, I have a bunch of "news" to share...

My new theme song.... This is SO my life! So, to all my fellow singles out there, this song's for you!





Here is the link in case you have problems watching it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJmKkU5POA


Introducing Tyler...a beautiful new little nephew to spoil! Isn't he so cute?!!


Yay! I finally grew up and got a decent sized bed! Sleeping is SO much better now. I can hardly wait to go to sleep! I do have to confess that after the first night of sleeping in my new bed, my body felt like it had aged at least 40 years! Every single part of me hurt...even my ankles! But, I have adjusted to it now and life is good.

I also joined Netflix. I haven't been interested in joining before because I wasn't sure how much I would use it. Then, a friend at work gave me a free month. Can I just say, love it! It's so nice to be able to watch some of their movies and TV series on line and they are SO QUICK at sending more DVDs! Although I love watching online, I'm not so sure it's so good for me...I am now hooked again on the original 90210. Is it just me, or do Dylan and Brandon look like little kids now?

2 comments:

Elicia said...

Yay!! Congrats on the nephew, bed, and joining netflix. We LOVE netflix!

Briana said...

Your nephew is too cute!! And I am glad to see you upgraded your bed! :)