5 years ago
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Jealousy
It finally happened tonight while I was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I actually felt a pang of jealousy while I was walking through the kitchen appliances. Everywhere I looked there were couples with little guns registering for all kinds of stuff. As I walked by, I thought how nice it would be to just register for everything I need for my condo and have people buy it for me. For a split second, I felt gypped for being single. However, it didn't last long and I will be content just to have a fridge that I don't share with two other people and enjoy the fact that I can actually see all of my food! After all, it's the little things that make life good. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, I need your new address. I'm serious about your need for those cool curved shower curtain rods. You'll appreciate the luxury EVERY day (and so will I next time I come to town! *grin*)
As one of the first visitors to your new home (so what if it was empty) I'm not even going to wait for a registry. :) Funny how you were a little jealous of the registering couples, and I'm TOTALLY jealous of my condo buying friend! :P Good luck with your move!!!
when do I get to come see it? :) my week next week is looking a little less crazy!
It's a myth. You spend way more on the wedding than you'll ever get in gifts which are probably duplicates anyway! So when's moving day?
Post a Comment