Okay, I have to say right off that I really am not into "churchy" music. I sometimes suffer through Sounds of Sunday on the way to church, but I really don't like the cheesy stuff they usually play. I would rather listen to classical music. That said, I have a new love...K LOVE. I started listening to it when there wasn't anything worth listening to on the other stations. But, in the past few weeks, it has become one of my two favorites. I think it's because it sounds like regular music (although a cheesy song does creep up occasionally), but the lyrics are all clean and uplifting. So, I thought I would share it with any of you who haven't yet discovered it...maybe I'm just late to the game.
Here is a list of their top songs right now. I did hear a couple of cheesy ones, but most of these songs are what made me feel the love! You can even listen to K LOVE online.
http://www.klove.com/music/songs/
And, here is a list of videos of some of the songs I liked well enough to find them. I like a bunch of others too, but could only find cheesy homemade videos. Enjoy! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C6nycp9aec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2v-wZP6I3c&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuaavycxU1Q
http://www.vidiac.com/video/Josh-Wilson-Before-The-Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWMk_MoFTFM
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment