Last week, I found two pieces of furniture I have been searching for all year! I found a great chair and a small table for my living room. I haven't been able to find a chair that was small enough, comfortable, and the right color and was SO excited to find this one.
And, finding a table to fit the small space next to my couch was impossible. The only ones I had found were more than $200. Yay for TJ Maxx!
Now, I just need to get a tall lamp to go behind the red chair and it will be perfect. Oh...and, that plant behind the chair has got to go! And, now that I'm looking at the basket above, a darker one might look better....
5 years ago



3 comments:
Looks good! I should have you come help me decorate! It's not one of the things I'm very good at.
I like the chair! It's perfect size!
Stopping in to pass along a Blogger award! Check it out at: http://ems-reviews-books.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment