
I am starting to feel slightly guilty at the number of times I win at Bunco night. I get harrassed a lot, but tonight it was worth it! I won a Worldwide Ward Cookbook and it is so cute! I'm so excited to make some recipes out of it! It's on sale at Costco if anyone is interested. YAY! :)

5 comments:
Good job! You'll have to tell me if it's a good cookbook and I'll have to see if Amazon has it or something. I love ward cookbooks. They always have the best stuff.
Keep us posted if it's good. Does it have fun pics? I love looking at cookbooks. Congrats on winning.
I love this cookbook! I haven't cooked anything yet, but I have a list of things I want to try. And, it is so cute! I love just looking at it! Sad, but true. It has inspired me to bake. :)
Cool, I love cookbooks. We bought a bunch of diabetic ones last week (now that I've been diagnosed). I don't think I'll be able to get that particular cookbook at our local costco. Catholic or Jewish cookbooks yes, Mormon, no!
I think you bring loaded dice with you every month...the number of times you win is a little suspect. Remember, use your OUTSIDE voice, Lynette!! Ha ha.
Post a Comment