Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wicked...Here I Come!

Finally! After 3 1/2 years of waiting and then watching since last April to see when the tickets went on sale, I got tickets to see Wicked in Salt Lake! YAY!!! We almost didn't get them, but eventually got three tickets that are not even near each other, but at least are on the same date and time. We can talk about it on the way home. :) I have been waiting so long to see it that I am really excited for April to get here! The hardest part will be trying not to sing along. I have the soundtrack memorized.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. You will love it!!! I am going to be there for it as well. I am meeting my family in SL to see it again and counting down the days.

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you got your tickets! Have a great time.