Monday, December 1, 2008

Advent Calendar

I made an advent calendar for my sister's (Janet) family for Christmas. Since it would be pointless to give it to them on Christmas day, I gave it to them last night so they could enjoy it. It was a lot of work, but worth it!
Here is a close up of the ornaments:
I also made tags to hang on the calendar. Every day, they do what the tag says and then they can hang the ornament for the day.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

It turned out really cute! Janet was telling me today how much she loves it. Good job!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it!

Kristi said...

I LOVE it! That is the cutest thing! You worked so hard. Wish I could have been there to make one with you and share your grief!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

That is so cute. I love it.